Westfield Rodent Control
Rodents: The Nasty Pest You Can Have!
Yes, you read it right! Most houses are infested by this pest, let alone restaurants and other establishments. You must not let your guard down once you own a house or a business. The pest threat is always there!
Rodents are a symbol of unclean surroundings. They usually evade a house looking for food and a place to breed or make their nest. So how do you know if you have them?
Some signs of infestation include:
- Gnaw marks on food packages
- The musty or stale smell
- Nesting material such as scraps of paper, fabric, or dried plants
According to the CDC, rodents can carry the following diseases:
- Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome
- Lassa Fever & Leptospirosis
- Plague & Tularemia
- Salmonellosis & Rat-Bite Fever
Get Your Free Estimate or Ask Us Anything!
How to get rid of rodents?
Rats and mice are part of our nature and sometimes we can’t help but have them even if our surroundings are clean. Most of the time it is the location that is the problem so you have to ensure that you are living not too close to riverbanks, moldy areas, or areas infested with rodents.
If you have them on your property, here are some basic remedies or tips to get rid of them.
- Seal holes and gaps that serve as entry points. Rats and mice are relatively small that they can squeeze anywhere and look for food and breeding spots.
- Keep track of your supplies. Use the first in, first out process so that you’ll avoid spoilage. This is also a good way to keep pests out of your storage.
- Repair leaky pipes. This can be the place where they gather water resources. Make sure that you replace them or seal them.
- Dispose of garbage properly. They look for food everywhere, so they will probably target the garbage bin because it smells and it has spoiled food.
- Regularly clean your place. It is best if you keep your floors, walls, countertops, storage, and food containers clean. This is to ensure that it will not be contaminated by pests especially rodents.
Following these will help avoid them and benefit your health in a good way. If the infestation is too much for you to handle, call Grade A Pest Specialists of Westfield.
Contact Grade A Pest Specialists of Westfield Now!
Our exterminators will gladly welcome you and carefully remove rats and mice in your area. We were safety gears and use eco-friendly products so that you and your family’s or employees’ health will not be badly affected.
We also offer maintenance programs that can be availed monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, and annually. This will help us in monitoring the possible pest infestation and measure the effectiveness of our services.
Looking for a world-class and quality pest control? Call us at (317) 836-5526 and get your free quotation today!