Westfield Spider Removal
Your friendly neighborhood, Spiders!
This pest is known to have eight legs and can crawl any surfaces. They are even harmless and help clear out pests by luring into their trap and eat them afterward.
As most of them don’t pose a serious threat to us and on our properties, they should still be monitored. The reason for this is that there are other kinds of spiders that are venomous and can badly affect our health.
This type of venomous spiders are:
- Black Widow
- Brown Recluse
But before we discuss furthermore, we must keep in mind that since common household spiders are not dangerous it would be nearly impossible to clear them out completely. Let us share with you some of our tips on how to control them and minimize their reach in our properties, whether residential or commercial.
Get Your Free Estimate or Ask Us Anything!
Tips on How To Remove Spiders
This advice is not promising a 100% removal of this type of pest rather this will help you reduce their appearances in your area.
- Seal gaps and holes. Look for possible entry points and seal them off. Since they are thin they would most likely fit in on any hole or gap.
- Vacuum. This is a powerful tool and can also target other pests. Do this regularly especially when you see webs in the corners of your room.
- Use peppermint essential oil. Spiders don’t like this scent as well as eucalyptus oil. Mix them with water and add 15 to 20 drops. You can also add a few drops on a cotton ball and place it in the area where you think there are spiders.
- Keep a tidy area. Notice that when an area has no movement, webs will start to pile up and make it appear and feel dusty. Make sure that you regularly wipe off surfaces, ceilings, and corners.
- Call Grade A Pest Specialists of Westfield today. If there is a larger infestation in your property, then it is best to leave it with professionals. Especially if you encounter the 2 most known venomous spiders.
Black Widow Spiders
These are identified by their red hourglass marking on their black shiny body. This marking signals danger to predators and attackers.
Though they are considered to help in sweeping off many other pests because of the amount they eat. The female kind can still attack humans once provoked or poked around their area.
Their venom is composed of neurotoxins that can affect the nervous system badly.
Brown Recluse Spiders
This type of spider can be identified by their dark violin-shaped marking located near their abdomen. They are also known as fiddle-back spiders.
They seldom bite humans but when they do, it can result in lesions, nausea, and fever. The reason why they bite is that they are either provoked or rolled over while sleeping.
One Phone Call Away Pest Control Company!
If ever you encounter either of the 2 or unidentified spiders, don’t hesitate to call us immediately. We offer a wide range of services that can also target other pests because we believe that if we want to remove them, we have to remove other pests too.
Our exterminators are highly-trained to give off quality and affordable pest solutions. Maintenance programs are also offered to monitor and prevent possible pest infestation.
Ready to remove these annoying pests? Call us at (317) 836-5526 and get your free quotation today!
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR GRADE A SERVICES?
Affordable, effective, and quality pest control right at your doorstep! Schedule an on-site visit with us and together, let us get rid of your pests today!