Westfield Beetle Control
Beetles: How to identify them?
Beetles come in many shapes and sizes but one thing they are most known to have is their chewing mouthparts. This allows them to pinch through on almost any material such as food packs, fabrics, vegetation crops, wood, and more!
They have hard-shelled wings that enable them to fly from one surface to another and protect them from dehydration. They are also known to be poor fliers.
There are different types of beetle problems:
- Fabric-infesting beetles
- Food product beetles
- Wood-destroying beetles
To get rid of these problems, you need to consult Grade A Pest Specialists of Westfield if you are near the area. We will be right at your doorstep once the on-site visit schedule is complete.
While some are not a serious threat to your properties or health, it is still best if you get in touch with us for us to inspect and monitor the situation and to alert you if this calls for our removal service or not.
Get Your Free Estimate Or Ask Us Anything!
How to get rid of beetles?
- Use a vacuum. This is a must-have tool if you own a house or building. You can easily suck up beetles or any pests in your sofas, carpets, and hard-to-reach areas. Just make sure to dispose of the bag properly.
- Inspect your grocery or shopping bags. Before going inside, inspect your bags first and make sure there are no spilled or opened materials. Otherwise, return it and notify the seller that the product has a hole or wasn’t sealed.
- First in, first out. It is best if you keep track of the date of the products. This is to help you what to eat first or take out and lessen the chance of spoiled food.
- Reduce light intensity. Purchase a low light intensity or one that is great for outdoors and minimizes the attraction of such pests.
- Keep your area clean. Always practice good sanitation and apply effective cleaning techniques. This will help them stay away from your area for good.
Grade A Pest Specialists of Westfield At Your Service!
This type of pest is just as serious as any other. Treat them immediately before it is too late! We make sure that we deliver only the best, affordable, and quality pest control.
We also offer a wide range of services and maintenance programs that can be availed monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, and annually. This will help you keep track of possible pest invasion and monitor the effectiveness of our eco-friendly products.
Ready to live in a pest-free environment? Don’t hesitate and call us now at (317) 836-5526. Get your free quotation today!
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR GRADE A SERVICES?
Affordable, effective, and quality pest control right at your doorstep! Schedule an on-site visit with us and together, let us get rid of your pests today!